I understand that virtual or live classes with Loren Crawford Yoga may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assignees or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Loren Crawford Yoga, its staff or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
By submitting this waiver, I understand that yoga includes physical exercises as well opportunities for stretching, strengthening, and deep relaxation. As is the case with any physical activity, I accept that the risk of injury (even serious injury) is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, modify or come out of the posture in question, and seek immediate assistance from the instructor. I will breathe calmly.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention and it is not intended to examine, diagnose or treat any condition. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe for those with certain medical conditions. I acknowledge and affirm that I am competent to decide whether or not to participate in group or private yoga classes and I will make an informed choice before doing so. I hereby agree to the following:
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in practicing yoga and yoga-related modalities at/with Loren Crawford Yoga.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in digital (online), group or private yoga classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training programs offered by Loren Crawford Yoga.
- I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition(s) that would prevent my full participation in digital (online), group or private yoga classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training programs offered by Loren Crawford Yoga.
- I will update Loren Crawford Yoga as to any changes in my medical condition.
- In consideration for being permitted to participate in digital (online), group or private yoga classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training programs, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of my participation. In further consideration, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Loren Crawford Yoga, its owners, instructors, workshop and retreat presenters, independent contractors, employees, volunteers, and representatives, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of my participation.
- I will not engage in any inappropriate conduct that could result in injury to myself or others.
- I agree that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and if any conflict arises between me and Loren Crawford Yoga, I will attempt mediation before submitting my dispute to binding arbitration.
By submitting this waiver, I acknowledge that I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to all of the terms and conditions.